Collage

Collage

Saturday, May 28, 2011

French Connection at Sears

I've been going on and on about designer brands being sold at "cheaper places", such as Rodarte, Thakoon, William Rast etc being sold at Target every now and then, Mango at JC Penny and Vera Wang at Kohls.

Today, I discovered another one: SEARS (yes, Sears) is now selling "UK Style by French Connection". I took a quick look (only a quick look since we were actually really only there to look at garden stuff - boring) and I thought it was really quite cute. I just love French Connection and must admit that this new little range is A LOT cheaper than the regular French Connection prices, which makes it not only cool, but a bargain too! Whoohoo!

Day 110 - Outfit 110


Very casual outfit for a very quick trip to the garden center - maroon top, denim skirt and black flip flops

No comments:

Post a Comment