Collage

Collage

Friday, May 13, 2011

Handbag Prezzie

I love handbags, but I'm not very adventurous with them. I buy one or two really good ones a year (sometimes I pay a bit more - okay, a lot more than I should, but I figure, since I don't buy many bags a year, I guess it is okay). 

I have one or two bags that I wear regularly during the week and I take my fancy ones out for a spin over the weekend or on holidays (vacations). 

My favourite everyday-bag, a silver Armani bag, is nearing the end of its extremely busy life, so I've been looking for a replacement. 

I found something fun, colourful and practical and my hubby bought it for me as a prezzie - yay! 


Loving my fabulous new grape coloured Michael Kors bag

Day 95 - Outfit 95

Purple Vera Wang shift dress, black cardi and black wedges
  

2 comments:

  1. My Armani is also showing signs af exhaustion. Damn.
    Loooove your M Kors - my fav bag designer - O I am so drooling!
    Stunning wheels girl - love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking hot in the sunshine! Love that dress on you... you look practically hourglass shaped! And the bag? You know I love me a little grape! Gorgeous. Nice husband!

    ReplyDelete