Collage

Collage

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 103 & 104

After an exhausting week at my new job, we enjoyed this weekend in a very leisurely/lazy fashion. Not only because I was knackered, but also because the doctor told my husband to take it easy on his leg this weekend (he is still experiencing pain after 3 months...)

This weekend was spent viewing a lot of movies and tv and doing a lot of food shopping and preparing and very little fashion/clothing shopping/searching/enjoyment, so for that reason, I will just post my outfits this weekend and not rack my brain to write anything informative, clever or interesting.

Hopefully Monday will bring more creativeness. 

Days 103 & 104 - Outfits 103 & 104

Whoohoo, we had some sunshine and okay-ish weather today, so I'm wearing a very pink cardi, cream butterfly-patterned top, boyfriend jeans and gold bauble sandals.

Quick outfit for a quick trip to the grocery store - cardi, purple-pink dress and black sandals

1 comment:

  1. Dare I say - you are dressing more funky and interesting - or maybe the outfits you choose is what I think suits you very well.
    My perseption is - you learned and gained a lot by going into this challenge. Good for you girl.

    ReplyDelete