Collage

Collage

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Handbags in SA

I have posted before about the new trend in handbags: long strap and flap over bags are the thang baby!

I have convinced my mom to get some of my old bags off my bag hanger (an old coat rack from my dad's office that now looks like a handbag tree in my old bedroom - love-it) and she has taken a photo of each of them. Just goes to show, trends come, go, get a bit joozhed up and come back again. (not all of the bags below are highly fashionable right now, but all of them are in the "genre").








It all comes back...

Day 99 - Outfit 99

Oh where oh where did Spring go????  BCBG sweater, red Banana Republic top with pussy bow tie, boyfriend jeans and brown tall boots


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, if I stop by, can I take numbers 3 & 4? On loan of course... Your own rent-a-bag enterprise! It does all come back. That's why donating my circa 2000-wardrobe was hard - I know next season it will all be back! But I'll still be AT LEAST a size bigger than at 23 so I'm letting it go... go... go...

    ReplyDelete