Collage

Collage

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blogger alert: The Glamourai

The Glamourai is one of my favourite fashion bloggers, not only because I love her outfits and cool fashion sense, but also because all the photos that she posts looks almost like it could have been in a magazine - just fabulous. 

I was introduced to The Glamourai by my friend Christina, and then a few weeks later, I saw her on The Nate Berkus Show - she doesn't only have a fab fashion sense - her talents stretch to jewellery design and she helped a lady turn a drab personality-less room into a fabulous living space.  (I later realized that I had in fact seen her months earlier on the Nate Berkus show too).

I think you might like her blog too:


Day 80 - Outfit 80

Fun photo in honour of The Glamourai. Gold sweater and black long skirt with black boots. (would have been cool if not for the bag of potting soil in the right hand corner...)

No comments:

Post a Comment