Collage

Collage

Monday, April 4, 2011

Still aint got no shoes

I was pumped, I was ready to drop some $$'s (not serious amounts, just amounts within my budget) and I had the attitude to go with it.

Well, that all turned out to be a whole lot of hot air, because I did not find the shoes I wanted, so here I am, back to the drawing board. I have decided, that despite my usual policy of not buying shoes over the Internet (my feet are odd - I need to try stuff on), I'm going to have to change my ways and start my Internet search for: THE PERFECT PAIR. (if such a thing exits - in my price range) 

I might also have to widen my search.

I'll keep you updated.

Day 56 - Outfit 56


Grey sweater, skinny's and black ballet flats (perfect for our "back-to-winter" weather)

2 comments:

  1. One day I must tell you the long saga of the River Island / All Saints shoe-boots, it's tragic. Sorry you're back to winter, at least you saw the promise of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE LOOK!
    KEEP US POSTED RE YOUR SHOE HUNT!

    ReplyDelete