Collage

Collage

Friday, April 8, 2011

SMC Mini Challenge: Marli's week 3 & 4

Marli's SMC365-Mini-Challenge is over and below is a collage of those days. This is a very interesting collage...Marli has some summer outfits, a few winter ones and even a photo-shoot outfit in the mix. Once again, she doesn't disappoint when it comes to interesting, fun, colourful and vibey outfits. I just love her style.


One thing I have learnt about Marli during this Mini Challenge of hers, is that just like me, she attaches a lot of memories to her clothes. In fact, she can basically tell you where she bought almost everything and each item has a little tale to it. She though she was alone, but no my dear, I'm right there with you!

Day 60 - Outfit 60


Today was about 18 degrees C and I just couldn't wear another wintery outfit, so I'm calling Spring/Summer with this little number. I bought this dress on a road trip with my friend Mads. We stayed in Hermanus, South Africa and at the little market we found a stall with the cutest dresses. I teamed the dress up with a little cashmere cardi and ballet flats.

Come-on Summer! (or even Spring will do - just please can the temperature go up?? - I seriously need to start wearing some more summery clothes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment