Collage

Collage

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Derek Lam & Ebay

I’m loving me some Derek Lam and just thought I should share this little gem with everyone.

He is such an  awesome designer and I just love his use of fabulously girly prints and whimsy fabric. I thought his NY Fashion week Spring 2011 collection was just amazing. There are so many pieces that I want – especially the blue and white maxi dress. Love!

http://dereklam.com/shop/category/all/satin-stripe-chiffon-halter-dress-with-sea-snake-trim-3.html

Derek Lam is putting a few dresses on ebay.com and the sale starts on May 10th,
but you can get a sneak preview. The prices are very affordable (actually, its pretty much a steal for a Derek Lam dress) and if I didn’t have that pesky $200 per month budget thing going on, I would have SO bought a dress or 2 on ebay, but unfortunately, I’m going to have to be a good girl and
stick to my budget. (unless I have some money over from this month…I promise
nothing).


Day 64 - Outfit 64


Fun Forever 21 dress that creates the illusion of a waist for me (yay!), worn with cashmere cardi, black stockings and black tall boots.

2 comments:

  1. You are so right, dress makes you look positively hourglass shaped, you look stunning! Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blue/white halter dress is awesome.
    Your dress is a pleasant surprise - looked very plain but just worked for you.
    Weldone.

    ReplyDelete