Collage

Collage

Sunday, July 31, 2011

MNG by Mango

It sometimes might look like I'm on a mission to buy as many things as I can for my monthly budget of $200, but that is not what this blog is about at all. If I see something that I feels is worth spending the full $200 or $100 on, I will do so. The dress below was on sale at JP Penneys. It is fr om their MNG by Mango line.

I tried it on and immediately fell in love with it. I got out of the dressing room in it to show my husband and he loved it too, so it had to be bought. Even though it was on sale, it was still $80, but we thought it was worth it.


The colours are more pale than what I would usually wear, but it didn't bother me at all, so I happily handed over my credit card and I'm super excited about wearing my fabulous Mango dress.

Day 174 - Outfit 174

Floral Aliceband, bright dress and gold sandals

2 comments:

  1. YOUR LATEST GEM IS INDEED PRETTY - LOVE YOU IN THE BRIGHT DRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Than MNG number is ah-mazing! And looks like a million bucks! And then you hit it out the park in the bright print... yay. You know me, sucker for a print, sucker for brights = bold love!

    ReplyDelete