Collage

Collage

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nordies

I've been telling you about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and how fabulous it is that they are selling next season's things at reduced prices during this sale. What I did not know at the time is that they only had a limited quantity of some of the best things on the sale, which has left not only myself, but loads of other people highly disappointed.

I opened my Sale catalogue and on the very first page I saw this amazingly beautiful Chanel-esque jacket for only $229. I have been scheming on ways to be able to buy this jacket without breaking my budget rules. I thought that I could perhaps have it count over 2 months, or I even thought that I could perhaps get it for part of my birthday present. I wasn't sure how yet, but this jacket was going to be mine.

Then, disappointment hit. All of these jackets were already sold out during the pre-sale. What they hey? Why would you tease the entire Nordstrom buying population by putting this jacket on the front page if you don't even have enough to be able to sell some on the first day of the sale?

I have one word, not my most eloquent word, not a word that would make my mom think that spending all that money on my education was worth it, but the only non-swearing word that I can think of to describe this whole debacle: SUCKS!!!!

Day 164 - Outfit 164

Bright stripey cardi, pink top, boyfriend jeans and gold sandals (the perfect hour for a 12.5-hour work day...)

No comments:

Post a Comment