Collage

Collage

Thursday, July 7, 2011

150 days

Yay! - 150 days of being a good girl and taking part in this self-imposed Shop-My-Closet-365-challenge! 

I won't lie, it's been tough, especially for a lazy dresser such as myself. Please note, I never used to be a lazy dresser, but in the past 4 years since we moved to Colorado, USA, I've slowly but surely started to pay a lot less attention to what I was wearing and the main goal of this blog, except off course the part where I wanted to spend less on clothes and wear more of what I have, was to be me again. I want to be that girl who loves to get dressed up and doesn't mind to be the over-dressed one in a room.

Slowly but surely that is coming back, and I'm loving it!

Day 150 - Outfit 150

Ann Taylor twin set, Vera Wang skirt, Loft necklace and silver shoes

1 comment:

  1. Love the ladylike look on you! Love. And I also love the little fashionista I know coming out all the more often... You are certainly succeeding at your challenge in every way! So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete