Collage

Collage

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lovely Louis


I saw this picture on the back cover of last month's Vogue and I could not stop looking at it. I just find it so beautiful and it was the thing in that Vogue that impressed me the most - a really attention grabber! (sorry Ms. Wintour).

In the first place, I absolutely love the scarf. I'm going to do my damnedest to find myself one of those. It is so freaking gorgeous, that I can't live without it. Second, if I was a little lazy and didn't work such crazy hours, I'd probably spend more time on blow drying my hair straight, and if I did, it would look like that. I can picture myself, in the South of France or some fabulous island, wearing that scarf in my hair, with all its girly deliciousness. (is it wrong to love a scarf that much?)

Day 159 - Outfit 159

All dressed up for a fabulous dinner at L'Atelier in Boulder. Black evening-style jacket, black top, sequined skirt, stocking-leggings and black shoes. (plus straight blow dried hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment