Collage

Collage

Monday, July 11, 2011

Wellies What?

I love Wellies/Gumboots just as much as the next person. They are great for going on walks in muddy/wet/mushy paths and for gardening around the house (not that I do any gardening).

In fact, I have a really cool pink, white and red rose pair that my mother in law bought me as a present, so I wear them, I acknowledge that they are nessasary sometimes and I do love the comfort and fact that they keep your pant leg clean. They are great for walking the dogs in snowy mush.


But, and this is a big but...I have to draw the line somewhere and that line is right here:

WELLIES WITH HIGH HEELS???? Seriously???? What's next???


Maybe its me, maybe I'm behind the times and in 6 months' time I'll be bursting with excitement to go buy myself a pair of high heeled plastic protective boots. Or maybe not. I guess you will know if I do, since I will be blogging about it. Till I do, I'm thinking...huh????

Day 154 - Outfit 154

Grey jacket, black top, jeans and Chanel sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment