Collage

Collage

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Stupid Saturday

Normally, I absolutely love Saturday and Sunday, but this week, not so much.

Why? Because I have to work both days. I'm not exactly sure how a 3-day weekend (yay for Independence Day!) turned into an 11 day week, but that is what happened to me this week. (nevermind the fact that I've worked 10-12 hour days every day this week as well...)

The absolute worst thing about working these crazy hours, apart from not being able to spend time with the family off course, is that I'm not able do my fashion research. A little bit of fashion googling and clothing writing makes me smile from ear to ear. (not every day, but most of the time).

I think my perfect job would have been as a fashion/clothing writer. Just imagine, getting paid for looking at/drooling over/researching clothes.

Think I better start a dream board (or whatever)

Day 152 - Outfit 152

A very casual working Saturday outfit of blue tunic, yoga pants and flip flops

No comments:

Post a Comment