Collage

Collage

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Trend - Burgundy

This fall, burgundy is a big trend, not only in clothes, but also in lipstick, nail polish and handbags.

This might prove a difficult trend for me to follow, because I only have one burgundy top and I think I'm too florescent white to wear burgundy lipstick. I can however rock some burgundy nails, so I'm thinking that that is how I will be incorporating this trend into my life. (unless I buy something new, off course).

All the below pictures are from the Neiman Marcus website http://www.neimanmarcus.com/



Bobbi Brown lipstick

Fendi


Prada

Lanvin


Nancy Gonzalez

Deborah Lippman nail polish

Amazing Marc Jacobs dress combining 2 trends: Burgundy and lace

Day 169 - Outfit 169

Black cardi, purple dress, Tod's sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment