Collage

Collage

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Barneys New York

Oh my word, I've just been on the Barneys New York website to look at this sale that they've been bragging about and I had to shut it down because I was getting the craziest freaking heart palpitations. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Oh.My.Word!!!!!


I am beyond myself with a mixture of emotions: excitement (because the prices are AMAZING), disappointment (because I've used up my budget for July 2011), horror (at the fact that I'm not able to buy anything), jealousy (because other lucky lucky horrible people will be able to buy something), surprise (by the amount of shoes I want on that list)...the list goes on.

I mean really, all my favourite guys have joined the party: Yves, Derek, Manolo, Alexander, Christian plus Lanvin, Fendi etc....

All I can think of right now is: WHYYYYYY???????

(hopefully I'll become more fond of my self-imposed challenge and budget tomorrow)

Day 166 - Outfit 166

This outfit looked so cute in real life, but in this pic, it looks really dreary...not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment