Collage

Collage

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sales

So, we went, we saw, we didn't exactly conquer.

I left home this morning with a hop in my step and a warrior sale shopper song in my heart and unfortunately I was disappointed. Contrary to what I expected, I did not return home with loads of bags full of incredible bargains. Instead, I came home with one bag full of semi-ish bargains. I feel disappointed. All the emails full of hopefulness were just a bunch of empty promises. There were sales, that part is true, but I didn't find them to be very good at all. (phrases like "still-too-expensive", ill-fitting, pukey-colours and "sale-my-you-know-what" comes to mind.

Oh well, at least Loft delivered on a few promises...I spent $115 on the below:

Fun necklace

Another fun necklace

Cute white summery dress

Black cardi - I have loads, but I wear them loads, so another one is always welcome - especially at $15. (there was a cool green one too, I now regret not getting it.

Purple top

So ja, not the greatest sale ever, but I like what I bought.

Day 146 - Outfit 146

Blue top, boyfriend jeans, Chanel sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment