Collage

Collage

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pink lace

I have been checking out a few websites for a while now, one of them happens to be JC Penney. The name itself usually does not inspire any ooooh's and aaaah's from the fashionista crowd, but lately, with the addition of I heart Ronson, Nicole by Nicole Miller and MNG by Mango, I've found some very cute things. 

I found the dress below online and thought it was really cute, not only was it on trend (lace) but also, it was a fabulous raspberry pink. I may be afraid to wear colours like orange and yellow, but if there is one colour that I will wear in every single shade, it is pink. (of course it looks much nicer on)

 
Then, in this month's O magazine, I saw the dress again and still thought it was cute, so when I finally walked into JC Penney today, I was so impressed to discover that this dress was now on sale for $25 - yay! It had to be bought.


My raspberry dress in O magazine
Day 173 - Outfit 173

Navy blingy top, boyfriend jeans, silver sandals

2 comments:

  1. WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU WEARING YOUR NEW LACEY NUMBER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like! Reminds me of a summery version of our Purr knit rasperries!

    ReplyDelete