Collage

Collage

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Makes you think

This week I received 2 of the biggest compliments anyone could give me. Two of my colleagues have told me that this blog has inspired them to do something:

Jayna, has decided to give herself the $200 budget per month and I have made her promise to take photos of her purchases and let me know how it went.

Megan has decided that she, like me, has a lot of items in her closet that she isn't wearing, so she is going to try to wear more of her clothes.

Woohoo, this has warmed my little blogger heart so much. I am so grateful and honoured, that my crazy self-imposed challenge is not only helping me, but inspiring others. Thank you ladies, you have given me the inspiration that I needed to keep going and continue on my journey. 

Day 145 - Outfit 145


Pink fan kimono-esque top, white tank, boyfriend jeans, silver sandals

2 comments:

  1. Every time I do the "wearing-10%-of-my-closet-90%-of-the-time" - thing - I feel guilty!

    I was also firmly stuck in a "any-colour-as-long-as-it's-black"- rut, for years! And finally I have decided to wear more colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a fan of your fan top...

    ReplyDelete