Collage

Collage

Friday, July 15, 2011

Undergarments

This is something that most people don't really think about very often, but it is so true. Isaac Mizrahi said (and I'm paraphrasing) "undergarments is the foundation of fashion".

It is such a true statement. How often can the wrong underwear or an ill-fitting bra just completely spoil an outfit? Not only can it make the amazing top or perfect fitting pants look too small, but it can create bulges where there usually aren't any.

I went for a bra fitting a few years ago and was completely surprised by the size that the woman said I was, versus the size that I was wearing for years. I could not believe it and told her she was completely wrong, but she came back with a few bras in my size and I was completely surprised by the result. I highly recommend that every woman go to see a professional bra-fitter - it will change your life. (well, maybe not your life, but definitely the way you look in clothes and it will increase your comfort level).

Day 158 - Outfit 158

Black Cardi, blue silk top, boyfriend jeans and bronze mini wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment