Collage

Collage

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Short break shopping

Today I had to quickly get some conditioner at the mall after work. I was on my way to L'Occitane when saw a big for SALE sign on the windows of Old Navy. Now, the stuff at Old Navy can be very hit and miss. More miss than hit, but on the odd occasion, when you get a hit, its a bloody great one.

I walked in with dreams of our holiday to Florida (in a month's time) flying around in my head and I found quite a few cute things for our trip, at bargain prices. I spent $75 in Old Navy and got the following:


Fun dress - perfect for a trip to the beach (over your swim suit)


Cutesy white shirt - stil thinking about this one


PINK dress


Great gold flip flops for the beach


Fun skirt

Fun beach dress
I think I did good.

Day 153 - Outfit 153

Black cardi, black dress, red Tod's and red swan necklace (and Lilu)

No comments:

Post a Comment