Collage

Collage

Monday, July 18, 2011

Designer dreams

This week, I had the craziest dream...it felt so real. I was in a posh department store and they had a HUGE sale on their designer handbags. I was in heaven.

The bags were prettily displayed on big tables covered in floor length table linens and I had the best time ever at the table. Picking up each one, not knowing what to take and what to leave. (off course, in my dream, my self-imposed $200 a month budged did not exist, so I was going crazy!).

Imagine the rude awakening when I woke up only to discover that it was all a dream.

You know you must be really into clothes and fashion when you start dreaming up your own sales. Does this mean that I am designer purchase deprived? Who knows, I'll have to wait till this Shop-My-Closet-365 challenge is over (or at least till my birthday arrives in November), before I can get anything designer.

Oh well, I'm sure I can wait a few more months for some fabulous designer item...and to be honest, in the meantime, I'm really enjoying my bargainista streak!

Day 161 - Outfit 161

 Black cardi, black and white dress/tunic, black leggings and black mini wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment