Collage

Collage

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Project Runway

Excitement is in the air!!!

In 4 days time, Season 9 of Project Runway is kicking off and I for one can't wait!

As usual, I'm sure there will be loads of drama and cat fights, but those are not the reason why I love the show. I find the creativity, passion for fashion, forward-thinking ideas, Tim Gunn and the judges (especially Michael Kors) just absolutely fascinating. It amazes me how a bunch of people can all be given the exact same task and amount of money and the end result of their garments can differ so greatly. Sometimes, you get a glimpse of true genius.

I can't wait for the next season to start. I'm counting down the days and setting the DVR to record every single episode. Woohoo! Let the designing begin.


Day 167 - Outfit 167

Today I received 4 compliments for the top that I'm wearing. I guess it will from now on be known as my glam Boulder hippy top. (I bought it in Germany, a world away from where I live, but it seems like the locals like it.) I teamed it up with boyfriend jeans and sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment