Collage

Collage

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pretty in Pink

I saw Molly Ringwald on the Nate Berkus show a few weeks ago with Isaac Mizrahi and they were talking about a pink dress that he desined for her years ago, before he was hugely famous. I was shocked to discover that between the famous movie "Pretty in Pink" and the day that she wore the dress by Mizrahi on the red carpet, she completely stopped wearing pink.

I don't think that anything could ever stop me from wearing pink. As I've mentioned before, I used to have  light, dark and pink load of washing each week. I have stopped wearing such a huge amount of pink and I'm now alterating my pinks with loads of other colours, but I will never...NEVER give up my pink.

Day 163 - Outfit 163

Black cardi, top, taupe skirt and black wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment