Collage

Collage

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fall trend: Cobalt Blue?

It's that time of the year. I'm not ready to embrace it yet, but I need to get real and start to accept that Autumn is coming soon and along with it, the Autumn/Fall collections and trends.

Something that is warming my heart is that my favourite colour, Cobalt Blue is staying - woohoo! (It might actually be my second favourite colour, because if I'm very honest with myself I must say that pink was, is and will always be number 1).

During the winter, I was so chuffed that Cobalt Blue was a trend that I decided to make this collage in honour of this colour: 


Happiness is me continuing to wear this fabulous colour and thanks to fabulous designers such as Diane von Furstenburg, Michael Kors, Emilio Pucci, Trina Turk etc, I have the license/obligation to continue wearing it with pride and the knowledge that I'm super trendy. (not really - I'm not exactly the most trendy person I know, but I like following some trends - the ones that suit me - which is actually what I think everyone should do) 

Yay! Cheers to the return of Cobalt Blue (not that it ever really went away)

Day 162 - Outfit 162

 Black cardi and top, floral skirt and sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment