Collage

Collage

Friday, July 1, 2011

Independence day sales

This weekend is going to be a 3-day weekend thanks to the Independence day celebrations, which off course I am extremely excited about. I am not only excited about the extra day of rest, but also the fireworks and more importantly, the sales. There are very few things that can make my eyes twinkle like the word "sale".

I have been getting emails about all the sales that can be expected: 70% off at Gap, 40% off at Loft, 40% off sale items at Banana republic, up to 80% off at Macy's etc.

Now I know that not all sales are created equal. Some are just a sneaky way to get rid of unwanted, ill-cut, badly patterned, pukey coloured items, but now and then, you walk into a place and you can almost see a white  light shining overhead with a choir singing celebration songs, because you know you have hit the jackpot. This weekend I'm hoping for at least one of those.

Only time will tell...

Day 143 - Outfit 143


Fiesta inspired top, boyfriend jeans and gold bauble sandals, perfect for casual Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment