Collage

Collage

Sunday, July 17, 2011

In all its cheapness

Today, while doing grocery shopping, I had to quickly pop into the nearest shop to get a cheapie gym t-shirt. Unfortunately the closest shop happened to be Ross - a shop that the hubster happens to detest, but what the hey, it happened to be the closest and also extremely cheap.

While running through the shop on a very unsuccessful t-shirt shopping expedition, I happened to find these cute dresses for a grand total of $25 - woohooo. That now wraps up my budget for the month. No more money left, but at least I ended it off with two really cute dresses for summer:


Cute off-white and black dress - perfect for our holiday next month (after a whole day in the some, I sometimes feel the need to cover up my shoulders)

Cute black and white dress/tunic to be worn with or without leggings/skinnys
All in all - bargains!

Day 160 - Outfit 160

Pink cardi, black dress and Chanel sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment