Collage

Collage

Friday, June 10, 2011

White - not just for summer

Lots of people believe that you can only wear white in winter. In America, they say that white should only be worn between Labour day and Memorial day. To that I say: Hell-to-the-no.

That is such an old-fashion way of thinking and something that I do not believe in at all. (I do however believe that white court shoes must NEVER EVER be worn, but that's a whole other blog). 

I personally find white in winter really beautiful - not that I have been the best example of how to wear your winter whites, since I almost live in black and brown during the winter, but I do love wearing white all year round. I have a white leather jacket that just works during every season.

Also, for those of you who are as white as I am, I hope you don't think you can't wear white. It is the one light colour that won't make you look washed out. 

Gotto love white! 

Day 123 - Outfit 123

 Dressing a bit warmer on a slightly chilly day: Michael Kors sweater, brown top, jeans and bronze wedge sandals.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh love the M Kors sweater - Outfit works - looking cute! Thumbs UP!

    ReplyDelete