Collage

Collage

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Nate Berkus Show

I must admit, I am a bit of a TV junkie. The shows that I watch are quite varied, so I can't really say which genre I find most appealing. Also, shockingly enough, I must lower my head in shame, because I do love the odd cheesy reality show like The Bachelor...

One of my favourite talk shows is The Nate Berkus show. I first became interested in Nate Berkus and his amazing talent as a decorator when I saw him on the Oprah Winfrey show. He was a regular on her show and the work he did and his personality were just fantastic, and luckily for Nate, he now has his very own show and I love it. It's not just about home decor, but it also has some fashion, a few celebrities, the occasional party planning piece and some yummy food. Not only do I learn so much from the show, but that is also where I heard about some of my favourite bloggers (like Glamorai - that I have mentioned before).  

I'm wondering if my friends in South Africa and England get to see Nate's show too or if us here in the USA are the only lucky ones...

I hope you all get to see this truly inspiring show. It is for everybody, the creative genius, someone who has one tiny little creative bone in their body or for those who have none. Loveit!

Day 115 - Outfit 115

Black ruched sleeve cardi, bow shirt, pencil skirt and kitten heel sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment