Collage

Collage

Monday, June 6, 2011

Someone to share this

Yay! I have finally gotten the "YES" from someone how is brave/crazy enough to take on the Shop-My-Closet-365 Mini-Challenge!

My friend Misi will start her 4 weeks as soon as she returns from vacation and I can't wait! It really makes it a bit easier to do this thing when you know there is someone who is also standing in front of their closet, wondering about what to wear and finding new ways to create fun outfits while staying away from the same over-worn 15-20 looks.

Just in case there is someone who might be interested in joining in July (or whenever), the rules are pretty easy:

1. Wear a new outfit every day (you may copy items of clothing, but not the whole look)
2. Take a photo every day (a photo of you taken in the mirror is just fine) - thank goodness for camera phones.
3. Email the photos to me (once a day, every few days or once a week) at shopmycloset365@gmail.com  - I will post a weekly photo collage of your outfits
4. At the end of the 4 weeks, send me a list of your biggest successes and challenges during that month (could be 1 or 100)
5. Decide on a clothing budget for that month and stick to it. (but this isn't bound by law, so if you slip up and buy something that you can't live without, take a photo and email it to me - if you feel like sharing) 

Come on ladies - be brave!

Day 119 - Outfit 119

Black cardi, green, black and white print dress and black summery sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment