Collage

Collage

Saturday, June 4, 2011

DvF

I seriously love me some DvF. The woman and her clothes are just fabulous.

Today, I thought that the creator of the famous Wrap Dress deserves a shout-out! Not only because of her beautiful clothes, but also because she is fabulous, she is launching her own perfume soon (called Diane) and I just love some of her quotes: "be the woman you want to be" (so simple, yet so powerful)

A few weeks ago on The Nate Berkus show, a guest was saying that she owns between 20 and 25 wrap dresses - what a lucky b@tch! One day, I will be the proud owner of a Diane von Furstenburg Wrap Dress. I have decided to take on that little mission for myself - something new for my bucket list. (Off course, that will only happen once I have completed the Shop-My-Closet-365 Experiment)

Go ahead a take a quick squizz at her website - her stuff is awesome!

Day 117 - Outfit 117


BCBG top, grey skinny's,  Franco Sarto heels and Baccarat ring - ready for a nice dinner in town

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait till we can have another 'nice dinner in town' together, all dressed up in heels 'n all!
    And I have another reason for you to love DvF: she's at the forefront of the battle to book only healthy models, no sickly-thin ones!

    ReplyDelete