Collage

Collage

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lovely Lori

I just think Lori Goldstein is fabulous! Lori, off course is a very well known stylist and I love her work - especially the over-the-top-Westwood-esque shoot that she did on he America's Next Top Model this year.

Lori is not only a stylist, she has also turned to designing (clothing and jewellery) and her new designs can be purchased on QVC.


I saw a few of her items on The Nate Berkus Show (yes, I mention the show a lot, because I find it truly inspiring), and I thought she had some really cute items. Go on, have a look!

Day 120 - Outfit 120

Dressing a little more formal for a few days because the cheesiest of big cheeses are in our offices at the moment, so I'm keeping it very professional with a black and pink floral print top, pencil skirt and sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment