Collage

Collage

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hungry for Harrods

Today I'm craving Harrods.

I absolutely love that place. For those of you who don't know Harrods, it is the most fantastic department store that I have ever been to...and I mean EVER. Have a look at their website:

The place has a style and feel of its own and I must admit, I love almost everything about it, from the 27-something restaurants, the amazingly glorious food department (where you can buy from biltong and asparagus to foie gras and caviar), the pet department, the classic furniture area to the amazing designer clothing and accessories departments.

If I had things my way, I'd go there at least once a month, every month, because I never ever get bored there. You can't see everything in 1 day (unless you go through really quick, which off course is something I don't do, because I savour every moment in there), so I can go as often as possible and have a different experience each time.

Today, I miss Harrods and would love to have gone there for the day with either my hubby of my friend, Madelein (my favourite Harrods partner). I'd love to do some High Tea or perhaps oysters and champagne and spend hours looking at expensive handbags and fabulous shoes.

Not sure when I'll be able to get to Harrods next, but till then, I guess I'll just have to have the occasional cravings.

Day 139 - Outfit 139

A very un-Harrods-y outfit, but perfect for a lazy Sunday BBQ at our friend's house

1 comment:

  1. SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE GIRL - WOULD NOT MIND A VISIT TO THE GREAT HARRODS.
    THE 2 OF US HAD THE PLEASURE ENJOYING A FEW GLASSES OF BUBBLES AND SHOVED DOWN A FEW OYSTERS DURING OUR HARRODS ADVENTURES.

    ReplyDelete