Collage

Collage

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bargainista Extraordinaire

Today I was channelling my inner bargainista and picked up a few little numbers at Forever 21.

Finally - some retail therapy!

Bright pink and orange maxi dress (the colour isn't coming out too great)

Fabulous print on the dress from up close



Light pink fan print top - different - really cute

Just an off white top to wear with jackets etc - nothing fabulous.

Blue see-through top - really cute on

I'm sure that there are some people who will judge me for this, but I just can't help it, shopping (even if you buy something on a budget) is just one of the best feelings on earth - yay!

Day 117 - Outfit 117

White cardi, black dres with white stitching and black Tods with white stitching

1 comment:

  1. Think I need another Denver-shopping trip... can't find my joyous shopping mojo anywhere!

    ReplyDelete