Collage

Collage

Thursday, June 16, 2011

20%, 80% of the time

The other day, I saw an interview with Peter Walsh (he is a clutter expert and has appeared on loads of Oprah and Nate Berkus shows - if I wasn't positive about the fact that the man knows what he is talking about, I would not be able to listen to him since he ppronounces the word "clutter" as "cladda", which annoys me to no end - I digress).

During this interview, he said that most of us wear 20% of our closets 80% of the time. That was definitely my modus operandi, but thanks to the Shop-My-Closet-365 challenge, I can with pride proclaim that I am no longer guilty of that. It has been 129 days and I have worn a different outfit every single day - mission accomplished (almost - just about 236 days/outfits left for me to succeed in the challenge).  

Day 129 - Outfit 129

Black cardi, summery dress and pink Prada sandals

1 comment:

  1. You have certainly earned the NOT GUILTY verdict - well done girl. Looking lovely in your summery dress and Prada sandals.

    ReplyDelete