Collage

Collage

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Freebies

Okay, so I think I may have established the fact that I absolutely loooove designer items, but I am a total sucker for a bargain as well - thus me referring to myself as a bargainista. (and also the reason why I have been able to continue spending only $200 per month on clothes, shoes, accessories etc).

Well, I have not really expressed my love for the third thing...I love freebies!!! Yay! Thanks to my mom, my closet has just become 4 sweaters richer, which could not have come at a better time since the cold weather will be here soon. I scored the following cosy numbers:

Grey and black grand-pa sweater

Navy sweater


Camel sweater


Charcoal Sweater
Thanks mom! I hope you won't miss them from your closet too much.

Day 236 - Outfit 236

No need for a sweater just yet. I'm wearing a purple ombre silk top from Ann Taylor Loft, bead necklace, jeans and wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment