Collage

Collage

Monday, October 3, 2011

The dreaded black pants

I am currently looking for a job, so I have decided that I needed to get a good pair of black pants. Only problem is, I've forgotten what an absolute chore it is to find a good pair of black pants, in fact, it is almost as difficult - but not quite - as finding the perfect pair of jeans.

I found the pants below - Laundry by Shelli Segal for a great price - only $30, and I must admit, I probably tried on 30 pairs of pants, but I finally decided on these pants. Not because they look fabulous, but because the look the best out of everything I tried on.


Nothing special, but oh well, at least I have a pair of new black pants that don't look horrendous.

Day 238 - Outfit 238

Blue knit top, jeans and wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment