Collage

Collage

Monday, October 10, 2011

Another favourite from Spring 2012 (days 244 & 245)

Louis Vuitton with its big giant Ferris Wheel, pretty colours and cotton candy sweetness was just amazing. Once again I was moved to happiness times a gajillion when I watched that show, so I felt it needed to be shared. I heart Marc Jacobs... I heart what he designs and the fact that he is so forward thinking in his designs. I also heart LV and the combination of the two makes me all fluffably happy. 

Below is the video from Spring 2012, Louis Vuitton runway. 


Day 244 - Outfit 244

Navy sweater, plaid shirt, skinny's and purple Ed Hardy sneakers

Day 245 - Outfit 245

Channeling the 1950's while wearing a white cardi, pink gingham shirt, boyfriend jeans and pink Ed Hardy sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment