Collage

Collage

Friday, October 14, 2011

Likes and dislikes of the challenge

So, I've been doing this self-imposed Shop-my-closet-365 challenge for 249 days now and I must say, that it is not easy. Not that I thought it would be easy, but still. It is flipping difficult.

The thing that I like most is that I have created some really cool outfits that I have previously not been able to do because there wasn't a need to do so and I was probably too lazy. Yay for more creativity!

The thing I dislike most is that I am now really noticing that it is so difficult to look as stylish/cool/hip/on trend as I want to, because not everything in my closet is currently very trendy, so some days, I'm really not loving my outfits. Which sucks, but oh well, that's life. If I want those items in my closet, I better wear them.

Tomorrow is quite a big one. 250 days  of the continuing craziness which is this blog and the challenge. To myself I say, woohoo, you go girl!!!

Day 250 - Outfit 250

Calvin Klein shrug, maroon Vera Wang top, skinny's and black shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment