Collage

Collage

Monday, October 24, 2011

Harpers Bazaar - Days 258 & 259

This month I must say that I really enjoyed my November issue of Harpers Bazaar. I subscribe to a lot of magazines and I must say that I just absolutely loved this edition. (with Beyonce on the cover).

The month is almost over, but if you are able to still get your hands on it, I strongly suggest you do.

The colour stories that they ran were just amazing and I can honestly say I saw at least 20 things that I really wanted in the magazine. Items were photographed and placed well, articles were interesting and all-in-all, I just really loved it. I guess I might have to continue my Harpers Bazaar subscription for another year. (the other magazines are not going to be so lucky).

Day 258 - Outfit 258

Blue top, white skirt, silver sandals and silver cuff

Day 259 - Outfit 259

Blue and white striped shirt, boyfriend jeans and blue Calvin Klein sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment