Collage

Collage

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Funny saying

I was watching a daytime talk show make-over show the other day and they did an amazing job on the ladies. I was really impressed with their outfits and their hair was done in a way that they would actually be able to maintain it. (I find it odd that they often give people hairstyles on a make-over that they will NEVER be able to re-create - isn't that missing the point completely...)

One of the made-over ladies looked fab and she was wearing a stunning pair of killer heels. The host asked if she was uncomfortable with the height of the heels and she answered: "No, I'm fabulous. The higher the heels, the closer to God". I could not help but giggle over that .

Day 262 - Outfit 262

BCBG top, grey skinny's and black ballet flats

No comments:

Post a Comment