Collage

Collage

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Words of Wisdom - Jay Manual

A while ago I heard Jay Manual (director of photo shoots on America's Next Top Model) giving a fashion tip in an interview that stuck with me and now, I think I need do my bit and share this with you.

Jay said that if you look at yourself in the mirror and you really like the outfit, feel good about it and also feel good about yourself while wearing it, you should take a photo of that outfit with your cell phone and on days when you don't feel quite so fabulous, you can use that as your go-to look. It will change your mood instantly because you will look and feel like a million bucks.

Now, methinks those are some wise words. Thanks Jay.
(I'll have to start doing that next year, after the completion of the Shop-my-closet-365 challenge, since I have to force myself to wear new outfits every day. Soon, very soon!)

Day 248 - Outfit 248

Brown-ish sweater, jeans, wooden sandals and necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment