Collage

Collage

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Toms

I heard about Toms a while ago. Toms stands for "Tomorrow" and basically what they do is they give a pair of shoes to a child in a developing country for every pair that they sell. It is an amazingly easy and fun way to give back and I thought it was a great idea.


Toms is now going a step further. They have started selling sunglasses and for every pair that is purchased, they will give sight to someone. What an incredible thing.

At first, I wasn't too keen on the sunglasses, because I thought it might not look too great, but I tried them on at Nordstrom and I loved them. Not only are they fun, but stylish, great-looking and funky too. Below are 2 styles:



Day 260 - Outfit 260

Calvin Klein jacket, satin bird print shirt, black pants and black wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment