Collage

Collage

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Giambattista Valli @ Macy's

Macy's is doing it again. They have another fabulous designer signed up to create a line for Impulse by Macy's (most recently Karl Lagerfeld and Matthew Williamson) and now Giambattista Valli is doing it. I'm so excited!!!

Once again nothing is going to be priced over $150 and unlike the designer doo-da's at Target, where they only make 20 of each item, the line will run for a few months. Yay Macy's!!!






I'm kinda loving the fun and flirty party outfits that are arriving at Macy's on October 26th, just in time for all the coming festive season parties. I'm seriously loving the bright colours, bold patterns and pretty silhouettes, so I'm thinking this is a line that definitely needs to be checked out.

Oh, and by the way, did I mention that I just absolutely loved Giambattista Valli's Spring 2012 fashion show


I'm also a "Valli" girl!

Day 247 - Outfit 247

Beige jacket, red top, jean skirt, gold wedges and gold headband

No comments:

Post a Comment