Collage

Collage

Friday, October 21, 2011

Petit H

It is no secret that I am in some serious love with Hermes. The brand is just something really special with amazing quality goods that make my little fashion loving heart go pit-a-pat.

Off course I am now even more excited about the brand after hearing about their new "line" called Petit H. It isn't really a line because everything is limited edition. Sounds intriguing, doesn't it. Basically, they are making new artful objects from recycled materials. They are using unused, misshapen or defective materials to create new products. This was the brainchild of Pascale Mussard, great-granddaughter of the founder of Thierry Hermes, and I think it is a fab idea.

These products are available at the Rue de Sevres store in Paris (in December), some were available in Tokyo at one time and in October 2011, they can be found in New York and Beverly Hills. Unfortunately, since I can't make it to any of these places, my dream of owning Hermes or even Petit H will have to stay a dream for a while longer.

Day 256 - Outfit 256

Banana Republic top, jeans and gold wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment