Collage

Collage

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Spring 2012: Chanel

There were a few fashion shows during Fashion Week - Spring 2012 that made me...for lack of a better word...giddy with excitement.

One of my favourites was the Chanel Show - I found it so whimsical and fabulously pastel-ly. The amazing seaside/under the sea inspiration is visible in almost every outfit and I just loved it. Below is the link for the show, if you have not seen it, go ahead and take a look. So bold, so fabulous, so pretty, so edge, so...everything. Well done Karl Lagerfeld, I'm HIGHLY impressed!!!


Day 243 - Outfit 243


Not exactly fabulous enough to be on the same post as Chanel, but I'm wearing a black sweater, grey skinny's and black boots with my South African rugby beanie - all I can say is, I supported them 100%...wearing that beanie is some serious commitment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment