Collage

Collage

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jennifer Lopez at Kohls update

Since the Missoni debacle/fiasco/cock-up, I decided to get my butt to Kohls asap to check out the Jennifer Lopez collection and luckily for me, it isn't a one-off teaser like the Missoni collection at Target, instead, the collection will be sold at Kohls stores for many months and they might even bring out a few new ones afterwards.

Now...I must admit, I was not too excited about the prospect of what Jenny-from-the-block might offer me, because let's face it, the woman has had quite a few serious fashion crimes. I know she has also had a few amazingly fabulous hit, but the misses have be of gargantuan proportions and this lady from wine country ain't wearing no outfit that looks like its coming from a dumpster in the hood.

Well, imagine my surprise when I realize that I was kinda lovin' almost everything in the (very large) collection. I tried a few things on and most of them looked great, but due to my budget and my current state of unemployment, I found it necessary to only leave the shop with one item. It wasn't easy, but I just had to have the gold, sparkly top below!


Not exactly sure when I'll wear it, but I love it!

Day 240 - Outfit 240

A really boring-looking outfit - maroon top, boyfriend jeans, black Tod's sandals and Swarovski necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment