Collage

Collage

Friday, September 30, 2011

Something to think about

Lately I've been thinking about something: what if I don't get to wear everything that I love before this is all over? I told myself that I would donate what I don't wear, but technically, if I still have loads of things to wear, shouldn't I just go on with it?

My fears started creeping up when I realized that Summer is basically over and I have not worn at least 15 of my favourite dresses, because I've been a few pounds overweight. So, the question is, am I going to let those go, or will I force myself to continue with this challenge until I've worn every outfit that I want to keep? (keeping in mind that I will still have to wear a new outfit every day if I am to continue with this challenge).

Well, at least I have something to think about...

Day 235 - Outfit 235

Matty M top, silver chain, skinny's and red Tod's sandals 

No comments:

Post a Comment