Collage

Collage

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Packing for South Africa in September

I never knew it could be so difficult to pack for a holiday - of course the fact that I'm trying to wear a new outfit every day doesn't help...  This past week in Cape Town we have had the strangest weather. I've gone from sweaters, scarves, stockings and boots the one day to a t-shirt and sandals the next. My mother-in-law told me it was freezing, my brother-in-law said it wasn't cold and usually such conflicting info would confuse me, but luckily, I listened to both of them and the bizarre mix of textures, sleeve-lengths and contradicting shoe choices in my luggage are reflecting that, so I'm doing well.

Just fyi - I'm so very grateful to be here, so the crazy weather is just fine by me.  

Day 220 - Outfit 220

Black tuxedo jacket, BCBG lace top, jeans and Franco Sarto heels

No comments:

Post a Comment