Collage

Collage

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Summery fun

Walking around in the shops here in Sandton, the green eyed monster is creeping around inside me. Instead of Autumn/Fall clothes, the shops here are filled with fun and flirty summery things...I wish we could still have summer, but when I go back to Colorado, the weather is going to start changing dramatically and I will have to swap my summer and winter piles of clothes around so that the summery things are on the top rack and the winter items are within easy reach.

I'm wondering...does it make sense to buy myself a few Summer items when Summer is still about 9 months away? Methinks...YES! All I'll be doing is inspiring myself to persevere through the cold because summer is-a-comin'! (I hope)

For now, I'm pretending as if my Summer is only 2 or 3 months away - its better than reality.

Day 215 - Outfit 215

I just had the realization that this outfit might have been a double (worn twice this year). If that is the case, I'm going to have to change my blog from 365 to 366 days...oh well, what's another day. Outfit: Yumi Kim top, boyfriend jeans and Chanel sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment